Sewing Class Schedule:
- Fri 3/18 3-5pm: Sock Grafting
- Fri 3/18 6-8pm: Intro to Pockets
- Fri 3/18 7-9pm: Zoom Feminist Stitch & Gab (online)
- Sat 3/19 4pm: Intro to Sewing from a Pattern
- Mon 3/21 6-8pm: Intro to Crochet
- Mon 3/21 7-9pm: Zoom Mending Meetup (online)
- Thu 3/24 6-8pm: Hand Mending Basics
- Mon 3/28 6-8pm: Sock Grafting
- Tue 3/29 6-8pm: Intro to Darning
- Wed 3/30 6-8pm: Intro to Visible Mending
- Thu 3/31 6-8pm: Intro to Pockets
- Sat 4/1 6-8pm: Sewing from a Pattern 2
- Sat 4/2 10am: Intro to Crochet
- Sat 4/2 3pm: Feminist Stitch & Gab
- Monday 4/4 6pm: Machine Denim Repair
- Sat 4/16 10am: Take in the Sides
- Sat 4/16 3pm: Draft & Sew: Fluffy Skirt
Looking for Meet your Machine in-person or online? Register and we’ll schedule it at the time that works for you!
If these time’s don’t work for you, you can register for any of our classes with the “Sign me up, and I’ll give you my availability below” option and we will use your availability to schedule the next one!
📣 Spread the word! 📣
We Launched our Patreon!
We also have a class subscription tier if you plan to take classes anyways and want to get in on the Monthly Q&A, Monthly Live Stream, and Tutorials and want to hang out with our community on the RETHINK Discord Server!